Soundless Hills # 0 Soundless Hills # 0

Nice

No wonder the children were bullying Alessa when she looked like that as a child.

It looked stylish and original, the sound was well chosen (but then, it's SH, so what else is there to do) and the animation was just right. I liked it.

Grand Theft Semi-Auto Grand Theft Semi-Auto

Just the voices...

Hey, I liked the animation and I think you've got an indiidual style, so I wouldnt give you any crappy recommendations on that part. The only thing you need to do a better job at next time's the voices! I've heard this in many many cartoons, films or anything that was dubbed over by people who don't work as professional voice-actors - just don't hold back! Noone can hear you, it won't be emberassing when the soundfile doesnt sound right the first time, DON'T try to sound cool when you record it :P Just get into the role, and scream, overpronounce, make gestures while talking or whatever would suite the character :) Jus't dont be scared of really getting into it when you record. Also I'd give you the advice to do a better sound mixing next time, as in, pull the music volume down a little bit when its necessary so it doesnt fuck with the speech.

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

Great transmission (hoho!)

After a long break from producing Salad Fingers, it was to expect that your style had changed and SF would be influenced. You created a great new episode that is the perfect way between not disappointing the "oldschool fans" and letting your new style flow in. I don't have a personal favourite out of all your serieses or cartoons and am always excited when you come up with something new or with a new episode of a continuing series. I think this Salad Fingers was sort of a compromise between both since it had new elements and at the same time still the same atmosphere as the old episodes. Psychologically, this one was the scariest episode so far and I personally was happy to recognize the Lustmord-sound.
The radio-voice was my favourite part, a deeply upsetting scene somehow, very well edited and spoken - keep it up, man!

nuGuy Episode 6 nuGuy Episode 6

GREAT WORK! Especially the Sound, it was awesome! ;)

Safe Sex? Safe Sex?

i don't know, if the voice is just badly spoken or if it should be funny.....i think it's kinda funny cause it kinda sucks ;)
3/5 cause you made me laugh

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

nin3

it was a great pleasure monsieur firth.
not make any more.

-The Asylum- -The Asylum-

really well done stick-movie (i'd not call it like this, it has a better style)!
i didn't like the weapons, there were too much details.....i prefer simply drawn weapons...

are you playing "soldat"? i recognized some sounds from the game......i think....

Burnt Face Man 2 Burnt Face Man 2

why don't you answer to my electronic letters, mister firth?

Bunnykill Bunnykill

It was not bad, but the bunnies not even had shading or something and the backgrounds were poor

Murderous Brain-Tree Murderous Brain-Tree

i liked the frame by frame animaion